The best sausage u can buy!
Falu sausage with cauliflower
600 g Falu sausage
1 head cauliflower
4, 5 dl milk
3, 5 dl whipping cream
• 3, 5 tbsp. flour
• 75 g butter
• 3 dl grated cheddar
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1 onion
• 1 pinch nutmeg
Serve with salad and/or rice
Coocking time, 30 minutes
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets, slice the tomatoes thinly, grate cheese, chop the onion and garlic finely.
2. Start with Béchamel sauce by frying the butter and flour in a pan, stir and ensure that it does not get burn.
3. Add the milk and cream gradually, it will bind and thicken. Let the sauce slow cook for 1 minute and stir in the meantime. Season with salt and nutmeg.
4. Cut the sausage in 1x 1 cm pieces and fry in butter. Add cauliflower. Add the onion to the pan and fry on medium heat.
5. Layer the sausage/cauliflower/onion, tomato, bechamel sauce and cheese in a oveware. Finish with the cheese on top and bake at 225°°C for about 15 minutes until the cheese is a little bit brown on serface.
6. Let the gratin come down the temperature before you eat and serve with a small salad and bread.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved 2017